Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wedding Bells...

Our lovely friends Chris and Rachel got married on the weekend at Gerringong. It was the most beautiful wedding, simple and elegant. The church was at the top of a little hill and overlooked the ocean - it was just stunning! When Rachel walked down the aisle I don't think there was a dry eye in the church - she looked absolutely beautiful. The reception was great and we all had a really fun night. I made two cards for the occassion as I was unsure about the first one. But as it turned out, Rob and Paula preferred the first one. So here's the reject...


I felt so good making this one because it used all scraps! I didn't cut into a new sheet of anything for this one - don't you just love those cards!
And yep, you guessed it...I didn't take a photo of the other one before I gave it away!!

No comments: