Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Using up Scraps

I had some left over scraps of some Kaiser papers sitting on my desk from a scrapbook layout of my boys that I'd made. In fact I've got great mileage out of these papers as the pieces I used for the layout were scraps that I'd used on my clipboards some time ago - so I guess I've used scraps from scraps!! Anyway, I love these papers and couldn't bring myself to throw away the little pieces that I had left so here's what I made with them...






Sadly I now have no more scaps from this range left :-(

Well , it's bucketing down here so the combination of that and school holidays makes it perfect "lock yourself in your craftroom" conditions. But before I do that, Mikayla and I are going to do a few more rows of knitting on her octopus (now that's a lesson in patience...teaching a 6 year old to knit!!)

No comments: