Monday, February 9, 2009

Mojo Monday #72

Woohoo!! I've completed another Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. These are so much fun...and rather addictive!
So here's this weeks sketch...

And now here's my take on it...


This uses the "A Happy Heart" stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalogue, which I borrowed from a friend of mine (thanks Kasey!) I've enjoyed having a play with this set, it's got so many cute and smoochy images. The colour combination I took straight from the Colour Coach - great for when you're having an"I don't know where to start" day. So between the Sketch and the Colour Coach I really didn't have to do much thinking at all :)
So there you have it, a cute little card ready for my hubby for valentines day ... or so I thought ... He just found it and asked if he could have it so that he could give it to me!!! I told him if I'd known that I would have made it in much prettier colours!!

No comments: