Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another Challenge

I have to say, I am now completely hooked on challenges. After enjoying participating in the Mojo Monday sketch challenges I've decided to go for it and try Makeesha's Colour Challenge.
So here is this weeks Inkspirations Colour Challenge...


And here's what I created...


I just love this "Wild Rose" stamp set, and in all honesty I haven't used it for ages so it got a good dusting off and today our passion was reignited!! I found these colours really nice to work with - they are very pretty and elegant colours which worked well with the roses.
I'm just so impressed that I got the housework AND some stamping done today...all whilst having three children at home!!

3 comments:

Sue Denning said...

Oh Kimmy, this is absolutely stunning. Love it, love it, love it. Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, WOW you have done a wonderful on the colour challenge! Those flowers look so pretty and you have done a wonderful job in layering them all! Glad you are loving challenges, and i hope you will be back for more! Thanks for playing! Love Keesh x

Monica Gale said...

Oh MY!! this is beautoful beyond words, I feel a case coming on if you dont mind. M xxx