Sunday, March 1, 2009

We've Been Waiting For This...

Ok, so it's finally here! Because the new 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue is just around the corner (31 more sleeps!!), it's time to say goodbye to some favourites to make room for some new and exciting goodies. So here it is, the official list of retiring products. I know some of you are going to feel a sudden panic set in as you discover some of your favourites from your wish list are on it (I know this because I am doing the same!!) But the good news is that some of the discontinuing sets and other products are being discounted by 25% and 50% - a bit more incentive for you to be able to cross them off your wish list! All products on the retirement list are only available until the end of March all whilst stocks last so to avoid disappointment order soon :) Give me a buzz or send me an email if you wish to place an order.
Cheers!

No comments: