Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Film Star Froggies...


Here's another froggy card using the "Unfroggetable" stamp set as promised. This one uses lots of the masking technique. Remember to keep your masks that you've made in with the stamps you've made them for so that they are easily accessible for the next time you want to use them (it saves having to make more). I used my Colour Coach wheel to help me decide what colours to use. I knew I wanted to colour my frog Gable Green so I just looked it up on my wheel and went with its recommendations (Gable Green - Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral and Apricot Appeal) - I like its thinking!!! I've used the Classic Stars jumbo wheel inked in Gable Green over the background card. The smile sentiment is from the "Be Happy" stamp set. I've created the black film strip with the Spiral punch. Just thinking now that a bit of Dazzling Diamonds on the dragonfly's wings would also be cute!! Stay tuned for more frogs...

2 comments:

Kristin said...

This is just the cutest idea I've ever seen with the "film strip" idea! Can't wait to give it a try! Enjoyed looking around your blog...
Kristin from: CottageStamping.blogspot.com

Karen said...

oh this is soooo cute! Its like the frog is trying to say...."Excuse me people, they wanna see ME!"lol

Love it to bits!

Karen